2007-03-20

About Florrie

My name is Florrie, born in Taipei, growing in Taoyuan, has a normal but serious Family. Under my teacher mother's discipline, I was a diligent, talented and well-behaved girl in my childhood. Dancing as ballet, musical instruments as piano, cello and flute and typing rapidly on computer were not difficult for me. Surely, I got pretty good grades at school before senior high. To be a useful person, my mother took the high-handed method to train and teach me. As a result, my childhood was filled with fear, complaint and restlessness. I was unhappy!

On attending the highest senior high of Taoyuan, I started indulging in reading comics and novels and playing volleyball hopelessly. My grades went from bad to worse obviously. Undoubtedly, I failed the important final examination and had no goal to accomplish because of this rebellious action against my parents. Afterwards, I went to a cram school to prepare reexamination, encouraging myself and finding my way in the future. I gradually knew it was my interest which was similar to "design" to make something by hand.

Now, I’m working hard and feeling tired in industrial design. I can’t specifically describe what I have learned but have got rid of that hopeless and foolish girl. Well, thanks to my parents, those talents help me to think unrestrainedly and vigorously. In addition, those special friends, God has prepared in CGU for me, constantly make me feel sweet, touched and delightful! I really appreciate them. Thank their tolerance for me! I enjoy and love in our ID99!

No comments: