2007-03-14

Gratification

The spotted deer Cloth
National flower Tattoo
Ankle sock



Today is the second presentation of Traditional Paper Cutting. Eleanor wants us to show some delicate sketches this
week.


As a matter of fact, I had sat in front of my computer for 11 hours, sleeping at five o'clock in the morning. Expect for searching more complete research, I had started to design the pattern by Illustrator. At first, the works were so huge so I was at my wit's end! My direct senior told me to skim over a website called "dafont" which has a lot of fonts of special and beautiful patterns. Then, I downloaded those what I want and used them to beset a spotted deer cloth with national flowers. I traced and carved different patterns and composed them. My eyes were swollen and uncomfortable and my body was likely to go from bad to worse. After drawing, I prepared the spoken note to remind what I must say the next day.

I dragged my tired body and drowsy head to my classroom. Many classmates didn't sleep well, too. I just thought I'd like to free myself as soon as possible and rest temporately. So I volunteered to present my final ideas and Illustrator works. Although I didn't know what grade I got, Eleanor saw my efforts on this project. I felt gratified!

Now I have to search and buy appropriate material like foam and find the better factory to lase my items. I'm probable to spend huge money...>"<

1 comment:

ANN said...

You can definitly post this to the design cut blog! ha but how come couldn't find your design cut30? WHERE DID YU SET UP IT?= =

OH! Go to Eleanor's blog:
designcut0.blogspot.com
Quickly!! It full of your product photos!