2007-03-26

──La Mélodie d'Hélène──


This is a movie that I have seen a week ago with Fish. I don't know why it is called by Latin but it doesn't matter. It's a significant story about friends' love, betrayal and trust.

Lo Ning( Su Huilun adorns), girl student of department of music growing up in the single-parent family, the shade that father leaves home in childhood, she is compensated only from Xiao Bang's piano music. Xiao Chin( Wu LiQi adorns), close friend of Lo Ning, being frank, personality wanders up and down in dare on the love of same sex that brings the matter up. Li Hao(Lin Yo Way adorns), a silly and foolish boy student of department of physics, is good at close waiting. During their tender youth years, three young people explore the boundary line of the love and friendship.
Until, a musician, Mr. Daniel from France appeared, their worlds are all changed. At first, Lo Ning saved the alcoholic Daniel and his irritable attitude made her annoyed. When she was attracted by him, not knowing Xaio Chin and Li Hao’s hearts. Again and again, the four people hurt each other. In the end, Daniel went back to France and the three friends to the origin.

People all have engraved memories. To me, back talking in junior, indulging in volleyball and comics in senior, falling in love with Shin in reexamination and attending singing competitions in university were wonderful processes in my life. Well, the movie "La Mélodie d'Hélène" recalled something of mine.

When I was a pure child in junior high, my "friend" laughed at my long face as a horse with other classmates. I was indeed harmed by her and couldn't believe that why she could ridicule me. At that time, I had tasted a kind of abstract feeling called "betrayal". Choosing love and abandoning friendship in this movie may be the right betrayal.

On the other hand, when Lo Ning continually searched and seeked the past of Daniel, I think that the cleverest and rationalist person makes the clumsy ignorance in front of the favorite. I'm not the wise but the fool. The more one plunges in, the more one seizes the favorite's heart. Surely, the injure is hard to disappear and often dull painful. Sometimes, I can tell me that love is not essential but no use. I am still eager to have a dependance.

So what? Just endless sighs......

photos from: http://www.pandasia.com.tw/melody/publicitymaterials/

1 comment:

ANN said...

Wow!! You makes me want to watch this drama so much!!

Did you cry? Because read through yuor article, I am sure that it touched some homefelt part of your heart, that pushed you to write such a fine and smooth article.

I don't get what is "close waiting" in the second paragragh?